Had been watching early morning show, Kumare Klub starring Chiqui Roa Puno, Amy Perez and Tintin Bersola Babao aired everyday at 7 in the morning on TV5. The trio offers tips and suggestions for every mothers at home. Though, I do not get to catch the show every morning, was glad today that after sending the kids early to school, I had the chance to turn on the TV and had catch up the trio giving tips on what to do with the used tea bags usually discarded after tea drinking.
Hubby loves drinking tea (occasionally, for me^_^). Now, I had found useful ways to used up the tea bags.
1. Used tea bags can be use to soften eye puffiness. To do this, soak the used tea bags in cold water, then, place on both eyes. The cooling effect soothes tired and puffy eyes.
2. Used tea bags can be used to soothe mouth sore. Soak the tea bags on lukewarm water and carefully dab on the affected area around the sore. Do not tear off/bite off the bags. Teas are bitter.
3. Unused tea bags or those that are expired can be used as deodorizer on shoes. It can absorb foul smell.
4. Another use is, it can also be used as closet deodorizer, too. Hang few pieces of tea bags inside the closet.
5. Used tea bags can be used as organic fertilizer. Remove the bag and scatter the content in potted plants.